On-Site Health & Wellness
Providing training and services on-site for a happier, healthier workplace
Our On-Site Health & Wellness Training & Services
- CPR -AED-First Aid-Blood Borne Pathogens Training
-American Heart Association Certified instructor
-Extensive emergency experience both in hospital emergency department and prehospital EMT paramedic
-On site classes with “hands-on” skills training included the same day
-All participants receive American Heart Association provider card valid for two years
-Be prepared to handle health emergencies in your workplace. History shows 10,000 cardiac arrests happen annually in the workplace. Immediate CPR with AED use doubles the survival rate.
- Worker’s Compensation Drug-Free Workplace Presentation
-Employee and supervisor annual refresher
-DATIA certified drug and alcohol screening collector
-Qualified, knowledgeable trainer with experience in substance abuse education
-Presentation updated yearly to include current “drugs of abuse” information
-Includes supervisors “skill building” training
-Trainer attends “drugs of abuse” and related topics, continuing education seminars
- Random Drug Screening
-Experienced, DATIA Certified, Registered Nurse, collector
-Sound, no-bias, random selection process
-MRO review of drug test results
-Highest level accuracy – Breath alcohol testing
-Licensed, independent medical laboratory used
Schedule today. Call now: (330) 432-4861
“My background in emergency medicine and occupational health offers a very unique blend of expertise in both hands-on and classroom settings.” -Chris Wills, Trainer
Why Choose MHS WorkSafe?
- An effective safety and health program can return $4 to $6 for every $1 invested and will increase productivity and employee morale.
- MHS WorkSafe can partner with you to help with all OSHA compliance requirements through initial and annual training and proper record keeping.
- We offer on-site safety audits and OSHA mandated training at your facility. We can maintain and submit all OSHA mandated record keeping, reporting and retention.
- We can also design and develop your company’s required Emergency Evacuation Plan to include First Responder Training.
- We make our training and services as convenient as possible. We come to you.
Our Service Locations
MHS WorkSafe provides practical training for the workplace. We believe in saving by training. Save money, save time, save lives. WorkSafe.
Proudly headquartered in Uhrichsville, Ohio
510 Herrick St, Uhrichsville, OH 44683
PHONE: (330) 432-4861